Shortie19 Shortie19 18-21, M 32 Answers Feb 15, 2012

good looking.......<br />
you could get rich with god-like charms you know...

Best Answer

Rich. I am already good looking. Pecuniary advancement would enable me to explore new horizons in delinquency.

Best Answer

neither because being good looking can make you vain and being rich doesnt make you happy id rather be myself no matter if im rich or poor of ugly or pretty i much rather be myself because iam happy with who iam being happy is priceless and that makes me richer than anyone with millions of dollars

Best Answer

good looking !

Best Answer

Rich. Good looks haven't brought me squat.

Best Answer

If I could stay good looking and not get old that would be the one I would choose, fat chance on that one,so I will choose to be rich.

Best Answer

Without a doubt I would rather be rich. You can always buy what you need later.

Best Answer

Good looking. I've always been vain.

Best Answer

Rich cause you can buy "good looking"!

Best Answer

Good looking. That way I can get a job as something that requires good looks like a model or actress and then get rich.

Best Answer

I would choose to be rich so that I can help people in need and use my money for productive issues. Beauty comes from within and as money it'll be good for nothing when I pass away.

Best Answer

i'll take rich cause......<br />
i'm sexy and i know it.....wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle.

Best Answer

Women want both and there is no hope for my looks money talkes I'd pick to be rich

Best Answer

Rich. If you are rich you can do so many things, date beautiful women, who make you look better. Just look at Donald Trump. Rich fo sur.

Best Answer

I'm pretty poor this go-round and for years when I was younger I was told how pretty I was all of the time BUT not once did my groceries ring up for less because of it... I think next time I'll try out rich and see how that goes.

Best Answer

Rich :)

Best Answer

good looking... I'll find me a rich man LoL

Best Answer

Good looks, I need the self confidence:/

Best Answer

Rich.

Best Answer

r i c h

Best Answer