It may sound like a ridiculous question, but give it some thought. . It is a scientifically proven fact that stupid people have more fun and are happier than intelligent people, this I suppose is because they are more naive than people who think more and are more aware of reasons to be pessimistic. Conversation with stupid people and between stupid people is more enjoyable than with intelligent people because it is not mentally hassling and there is nothing to work out. Although this can also mean it is not as interesting as intelligent conversation. . What do you guys think? . (P.S I would just like to add that I am in fact, very stupid.)
Apathy24 Apathy24 16-17, M 30 Answers Jul 3, 2012

If you're intelligent enough to recognise that stupidity is the true road to happiness, there is little hope for you.

Best Answer

Oh the bliss of not seeing the bars of the cage....

Best Answer

well-put!

Best Answer

Why is it that you all assume you are answering from an intelligent person's perspective? (As in, why do you all think you are intelligent?)
.
I think that you "intelligent people" are often the most narrow minded and emotionally stupid. It's almost as if you're trying too hard to be better than people you become ignorant.

Best Answer

"Oh the bliss of not seeing the bars of the cage...." begets a name calling rant?

Best Answer

Highly Intelligent.

Best Answer

Definitely intelligent, it's my personality but I don't think living in ignorance is really living at all.

Best Answer

How do you know if you never give it a try?
.
Personally I am not ignorant, but I am very stupid and I assure you I feel like no less of a human. I know why I should be pessimistic but then I think of the chances of me never being born, and I think of the simple pleasures in life.
.
Yesterday I pissed myself laughing for almost 20 minutes watching a video of a hippo with diarrhea. I'm telling you, it's amazing :)

Best Answer

I live to learn and explore, of course you would be alive but it wouldn't be me at all. I'm talking about wanting to stay ignorant, it seems quite dull. One of my relatives is kind and caring but doesn't want to learn anything unless it's absolutely required. She doesn't read books, wont watch documentaries, avoids intellectual conversation and knows extremely little science. So I think my world is a lot more open and being able to explore it feels awesome.

Best Answer

I agree, the stupid people are much happier, smart people think too hard. I'm pretty intelligent, and though I might like to try being stupid for a day... I'm to excited about my future and everything I'm going to use my intelligence for to give it up. Stanford, world travel, foreign policy... I get psyched just thinking about everything I'd love to do.

Best Answer

I'D like to at least try highly intelligent, i might like it

Best Answer

Duh

Best Answer

I know people PLENTY of people who force themselves to act stupid to be happier because they know that if they deal with all of their problems from a logical point of view they will be the most miserable, depressed living people ever. Even though I respect their decision to do this, I wouldn't want to do this myself because then I would feel fake with myself and with everyone else and I prefer to be real. Yes, this could make me more potentially at risk for depression but I just refuse to pretend like everything is fine when everything is falling to pieces.

Best Answer

Is this a serious question? Lol....Who would wanna be stupid?! I'd definitely rather be highly intelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I don't think you understand the question. And i'm sure you would love to be intelligent.

Best Answer

Naivety.., as I stand, and will do 'til the I die, Knowledge Is Power.....<br />
Nobody can ever take away your knowledge...

Best Answer

:O oh my! im stupid:(

Best Answer

I would go with highly intelligent. <br />
Back in primary school when I had social problems, my academia suffered and I was so naive - I didn't like it in the slightest. I knew I was missing out and wanted to be clever. <br />
When I got to high school I improved a lot and made my real friends (very intelligent people). I found that the people with less intelligence talked of topics that bored me and were mostly trivial and pointless, whilst the conversation of intelligent people was most stimulating. <br />
I understand that naivity can be bliss but you can also be intelligent enough to understand how wonderful life is if you make it good. <br />
That is why I prefer high intelligence :)

Best Answer

neither I prefer being wise :)

Best Answer

I am a bit of both worlds...all depending on the subject. Many things I know and many I don't. If people call me Einstein, then I can be close. :)

Best Answer

Meh i like being reasonably smart. Plus the happiness that comes from ignorance would be shattered when there is a problem they couldn't solve.

Best Answer

Look how happy Arnie is in Whats eating Gilbert Grape! I say a bit of stupid may make me smile more often.. I THINK way too much.

Best Answer

Intelligence has its challenges, but it beats being so stupid you blissfully vote for people who what to impoverish and enslave you.

Best Answer

And the reason for that is those who performed the test did not know how to use there intelligence there by making them clueless morons, Try telling a Evil Super Genus that they cant have fun cause they are to smart and see what you get!!!<br />
The secret of intelligence is knowing how to use it with all of your other gifts that you possess...

Best Answer

Ever wonder why they become evil geniuses?
.
It's because they aren't stupid. Therefore they played american football in school rather than attending maths club. They got an equally stupid girlfriend rather than developing hateful thoughts, all alone.
.
See?

Best Answer

There is a Korean koan which states almost exactly what you said....that stupid people are more easily able to achieve happiness.<br />
I would still rather be highly intelligent. I enjoy it too much. I love learning.

Best Answer

Yep, just what I expected. I'm dumb as a doorknob.

Best Answer