stugglinginamadworld stugglinginamadworld 22-25, F 31 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Intimacy

I'd rather be dominant in life and submissive in the bedroom

Best Answer

I'm hugely dominant outside of the bedroom. I have hundreds of employees. I tend to be the leader in nearly every situation. My wife, on the other hand, is the quiet one. She's so shy some people think she must be stuck-up or something.

But in the bedroom? I'm the TOTAL submissive. Spankings, floggings, verbal humiliation, ****** denial, cross dressing, etc. She is the total dominant even to the point of pegging me whenever she has the urge! We even share cuckolding fantasies.

It's such a relief to completely give up all the control and allow her to determine what will happen next.

Then when we're done. My man-clothes come back on. She goes back to being "the quiet one" and no one knows our little secrets.

We LOVE it!

Just think...that tough boss you have you scares you every time he walks by...he might be wearing a pink maid outfit and getting spanked over his wife's knee every Friday night!

He might even be me!

Best Answer

I'd rather be dominant in both life and bedroom.

Best Answer

Dominant in life, submissive in the bedroom. I want to demand what a guy gets me for any conceivable occasion and every single breath he takes, and every new friend he makes, and in turn I could perform decently for him, I guess. Although to get logical here, if you were dominant in life (life includes sexual things, that's how life was created) well then you're dominant in the bedroom as well.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I want to be assertive in both!

Best Answer

no kidding...I mean...hello...diversity and all...can you say 'switch' ;} change it up...if nothing else just to be interesting.

Best Answer

I rather prefer dominant in life and submissive in the bedroom. (but why in the bedroom, in my relation is perhaps more important) lol

Best Answer

I'm a switch both ways. I can follow directions when it suits me, and take charge when needed.

Best Answer

I was born a submissive, that means I'm submissive all the time.

Best Answer

Actually, I would prefer to be submissive in all things, but don't challenge me

Best Answer

I can't grasp the concept........epic failure here

Best Answer

what is so hard to grasp?

Best Answer

This is a new world to me; new terminology ....and maybe my comprehension is malfunctioning......IDK

Best Answer

I am already dominant in life and submissive in the bedroom lol

Best Answer

Like this question. I am very submissive to my wife in the bedroom, but when it comes to caring for my family, working my job, etc i like to be in control and therefore dominant in those situations where i need to be to ensure that.

Best Answer

I am dominant in life and submissive in the bedroom. The best of both worlds.

Best Answer

I would prefer to be submissive in the bedroom

Best Answer

dominant in the business world and submissive in the personal life :)

Best Answer

I am Submissive on both

Best Answer

a submissive in the bedroom, nothing would give me more happiness and sense of fulfillment.

Best Answer

I'd do okay as submissive in both.

Best Answer

Dom in life and sub in bedroom !

Best Answer

The latter deffo ;))

Best Answer