smirkie93 smirkie93 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Ive been thinking about that lately. I would like to be surprised but on the other hand, I don't want some monster size gaudy ring to wear forever. Just something sweet that's me.

Best Answer

I don't want a ring.

Best Answer

I just love surprises ❤️<br />
Maybe give subtle hints so he knows what to pick. <br />
Don't forget to mention the size, cut and carat lol.

Best Answer

For my fiance we used to shop together sometimes when dating and I would take her into jewelry stores just to look around. We would talk about diamonds their shapes colors etc and our likes/dislikes <br />
After a few times I had her pegged on her likes and dislikes.. I had it designed from all the things I loved about her when we were dating and she loved it..... I did give her the honor of having the final choice in selecting the wedding rings as I feel that should be a couple thing to go for

Best Answer

My wife wanted to pick hers out.

Best Answer

Well, i didn't even know you were interested! This is so sudden. What about the age difference? Oh never mind ill get over it!

Best Answer

I actually went to the jewlers and picked out 3 rings I loved and liked.... and then gave him the card with the code numbers... he picked out one of the 3 and we have been married 23 years So I guess I was happy with what he picked! :)

Best Answer

that's not a bad way to do it.

Best Answer

PICK IT OUT,

Best Answer