I would much rather live with the love of my life for a lifetime than live forever alone. I don't want to be around forever, and living with someone you care about is the best way to spend your life.

Best Answer

i asked this question because i have always felt like i have been alone in some way or another. I have never had anyone say yes to me for a date yet so i can not say i have had a lover, and i don't see any sign of getting one any time soon. i love this world and all that is in it. so for me, the idea of living forever alone is not really a big deal. i do it every moment of every day. i want to see what the world turns into. and i love living.

Best Answer

I've been alone all my life too, but I would not want to live forever. I wish I could be with the woman I love, but it looks like I might end up alone anyway...

Best Answer

definitely love of my life. if i could be with the love of my life (if i ever find him) for 2 years and then die, i would be the happiest girl on earth. i definitely don't want to live forever. and definitely not forever alone.

Best Answer

I thought this avatar and question were asked last month?

Best Answer

not that i can recall...

Best Answer

OK.....6th

Best Answer

someone being alone after some time gets boring

Best Answer