you cant truly love some one with out some semblance of trust but you can trust someone you dont love but its not a question if you trust that person its a matter of has that person done some thing to break that trust or is the reason you can't trust that person all psychosomatic do you have some issues trusting people in general and that's how we get to my answer its Love because i trust no one but i hope they believe they can trust me in in that believe i can grow to trust them

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

trust....anyday~ prevents heartbreak

Best Answer

Great question. Definitely have to go with the trust over the love.

Best Answer

Trust is an important part of any relationship. It goes hand in hand with respect and admiration. Love could develop in those conditions...it is possible. However, if there is no trust, one is unlikely to show vulnerability, take a risk, demonstrate affection, or open his/her heart to other possibilities. So If forced to choose between the two options you provided, I'd go with the latter because you never know what might develop.

Best Answer

I could never be without I don't love.

Best Answer

That is the toughest question I have seen all night.

Best Answer