AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Doing Good

E. all of the above

Best Answer

unable to die (if i was also ageless , could regenerate woulds ie be invincible or indestructible/ impervious to damage and was also immune to illness)

otherwise id take being ageless and immune to illness and being able to regenerate and/or indestructible or invulnerable ie be impervous to damage (2 or 3 of those)

Best Answer

I have D and I love dearly and the rest count for nothing.

Best Answer

Screw options B&D, but option A would be great if option C was applicable. But according to laws of shape shifting, you can regenerate your organs and basically never die. So option C basically can do all of the above. I choose option C

Best Answer

A) no good without other stipulations. Think about it you could be sealed something and left there forever never being able to die.

B) This would get old after a while and be unnecessary when you met the one for you kind of a waste.

C) Changing your looks? for what purpose? to be loved for changing into what you're not....

D) This is the one however only if it were natural, to "wish" someone to love you is worthless. But to be dearly loved for who you are inspite of all your shortcomings by just one person.... that is as close to being an immortal, sexy, shapely beast as I need.

Best Answer

C. The shape shifting would be incredible, and make B and D a reality.

Best Answer

Dearly loved.... by the entire universe.

Best Answer

"A" seems to be the only one I am missing. :)

Best Answer

Who would not want to be unable to die. Immortality ftw.

Best Answer

D

Best Answer

D.

Best Answer

That's a tough one, i can't choose between A and C... I'd love to be able to change into a wolf whenever i wanted.. but then again unable to die would be nice.

Hmm i think it'd have to be unable to die. That way i could spend all eternity travelling the world helping random people. Watch the world throughout the centuries and eventually watch the sun go out.

Best Answer

I think C would imply A... so I choose CA

Best Answer

I choose C.

A would be horrible

C is obviously better than B.

I love myself enough not to need D :)

Best Answer

D

Best Answer

A

Best Answer