TheCaliforniaKid TheCaliforniaKid 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

40 years hands down.

At least there is survival and hope for escape. Also, if its a prison in the US, or UK etc. that's not really so bad. The reports of rape are over exaggerated and human rights bs keeps the standard of living higher than it is for many people on the outside.

Death sounds good, but I know that when faced with such a choice it takes a very special kind of courage to go through with it... or stupidity.

Best Answer

Die... I wouldn't wanna face 40 years of beatings and rapes.

Best Answer

Lots of people say die, but when it comes down to it I think I would rather spend the time in prison. Makes for an interesting, if rather unproductive, life.

Best Answer

can you really guarantee 40 more years at my age? i'll take my chances inside.

Best Answer

40 yrs in prion.

Best Answer

I suppose die. Its all about life quality and id be nearly sixty when Id get out and I cant very well start life over at that age. So lets save all that mess.

Best Answer

Die

Best Answer

Die, because you would pratically have no lfe in prison either if you were in there for 40 years. I wouldnt want to waste 40 years in prison when i could die and be with the ones i have lost.

Best Answer

die

Best Answer