I'm fed up with pain ... I would choose nothing at all. I want to know what it feels like.

Best Answer

Can I go for the painless option please?

Best Answer

seems it would be a nice break

Best Answer

The Break sounds a bit ominous?

Best Answer

To feel pain is to be human, so in that sense I wouldn't mind feeling pain. It hurts, but it reminds me that I'm alive. If I felt nothing at all, I would be a mindless robot with nothing to show for in life.

Best Answer

Pain, i've felt nothing at all it gets boring pretty fast

Best Answer

I dont wana feel pain. But things like being happy and rage when I fight are things I wana feel more.

Best Answer

nothing at all

Best Answer

Since I'm in constant level 8 pain on a scale of 1 -10 10 being passing out- I would choose to feel nothing. The Doctors today do not properly medicate those in constant pain in this country- they would rather you suffer all day than take the chance you "might" get addicted.

Best Answer

I live with chronic pain, so I would rather feel nothing at all. This isn't living, it's merely existing and I am just so tired of life because of it.........

Best Answer

I don't really have emotions right now but when important in some sorta pain i rip someone's head off just because i can

Best Answer

Hurt me plenty!

Best Answer