Ewwwwww NEITHER!! I thought this question was interesting. I sat and weighed the pros and cons of each of your options. Being as I am extremely sensitive to people and find lack of personal hygine a difficult thing to deal with, I would say that the best solution is that if the body is clean, the clothing would be tolerable at best. The optimal solution, if one was stuck in a bad situation would be to wash your clothes while you were bathing, stay in your towel until they dried and be somewhat clean in both situations.<br />
I have had the displeasure of working with people that have bad personal hygine issues. Body odor is something that is apparent, even from across a room to those with a sensitive nose, and although not the most appealing thought...clothing can be worn for an extended period of time as long as the body is kept meticuliously clean.<br />
Thanks for bending my head around this early in the morning!

Best Answer

week without change of clothes....I need to shower every day..feel abit cleaner even if I had to put the same clothes back on

Best Answer