CalypsoChisisi CalypsoChisisi 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Quizzes

I rather move on with my life instead of trying to fixing something in my past.....cause I've learned from my mistakes.

Best Answer

make one thing happen in the future.

Best Answer

I'd love to find an unconditional significant other aside from being just friends. I have been patient and I think I deserve that..

Best Answer

The Future. Every knick, every scratch or lacerating moment leaves a scar and a story to be shared. I haven't lived "Right", by any means, but that doesn't mean I would want to change who I am today. I would jump at the future opportunity for sure. The past is just that, the past.

Best Answer

Make 1 thing happen in future!!

Best Answer

No I'm not going to change anything in my life...

Best Answer

Go back.

Best Answer

I would have never met a guy when my husband and i broke up. I am still happily married but i think about him often. He sometimes emails me and i still miss him. I dont' want to miss him. So if i never met him.......it would be better.

Best Answer

There are a few things I would like to make happen in the future

Best Answer

Definitely the future-working toward writing a book. I would have had no experience to do so in the past.

Best Answer

Go back - one thing would do it..

Best Answer