atadir atadir 51-55, M 17 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

Comfortable for a few months.

Best Answer

After seeing my mom sick but fighting so many years I'd rather fight. She had a lot of pain but she also had some great days.She saw two granddaughters arrive, fell in love with college basketball, and taught me a lot about love. In the end she chose to die but not after fighting for 15 years.

Best Answer

If my health were good otherwise, I'd take the chemo, but given the chronic pain I'm already in and other health issues, just keep me as comfortable as possible for a few months.

Best Answer

if i had wanted the comfortable route my life would be very different

Best Answer

Depends on the discomfort level. I can tolerate pain. I would not want to be in excruciating pain for two years. With that being said (wanting more time could change that thinking all together)

Best Answer

Comfortable and let the ride end as it was meant to

Best Answer

Comfortable for a few weeks. Like my mom.

Best Answer

I tried suicide so this might sound a bit strange. Would take the chemo, I have children and they would want me to fight.

Best Answer

Well I've never been on chemo before but perhaps a couple of years of chemo will suite me, sorry my answer really isn't helpful.

Best Answer

i would take short comfort over struggle on chemo..

of course if i had children depending on me or something, i might have to opt for treatment..

Best Answer

comfortable... uh... my mother in law couldnt be comfortable... it was impossible to swallow with her tumor but hey... with the chemo she's cancer free... it depends on the terminality or the placement of the tumor...

Best Answer

comfortable until renal failure then I would rather blow my brains out at that point

Best Answer