ratherstrange ratherstrange 16-17, F 8 Answers Jul 8, 2012

There are plenty of standoffish dogs, but never enough cuddly-love-you-unconditionally cats.

Best Answer

Indeed :3

Best Answer

Visit someone with a well-socialized Great Pyrenees. They have a very catlike personality. Call one, and they'll give you the look that says "I'm taking a message and I'll get back to you later." Very gentle dogs, but also very independent. A fully grown Pyr is large enough to pet without bending over. We presently have two; a six year old female at 90 lbs and a 16 week old male at 40 lbs. The puppy is very laid back, nothing at all like a Labrador!

Best Answer

I've had both--I had a male, young cat who was rough, played fetch, climbed rose bushes (wtf?) and just had 'dog' charm. I had a chihuahua, raised with alot of cats anyways, and she was always a little calm, and preferred to choose when she wanted attention, she wasn't as 'hungry for affection' like most dogs are. Loved all my pets and had a LOT of them over the years. Still have 2 dogs and 3 cats, but they fit the bill for their species<3

Best Answer

Cat with dog personality. I like dogs best because of their personalities so it would be fun to see a change in cats.

Best Answer

A cat with a dog's personality!

Best Answer

your question :D freaks me out

Best Answer

Hihi, why's that? :D

Best Answer