I guess it probably is a shallow question... but we do live in a superficial world, where appearances matter a lot, for better or for worse. I guess it relates to things such as: what do you notice first in a person? what makes a person physically beautiful in your eyes? As 2 of you have said, what really matters is the inside. ... because all have beautiful organs. Inside. OK. Bad joke. I'm tired. lol
DancingFox DancingFox 31-35, F 18 Answers Feb 17, 2011

I would say a beautiful face. A wonderful smile and eyes that light up when they see you. The body fades within time. All the dieting and working out wears out your insides and joints. So I'd rather see a beautiful face on a natural body just the way GOD made you.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree 100%

Best Answer

There is nothing so beautiful as deep sincere eyes locked on mine and an honest,spontaneous, unabashed smile.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter, if you can just be a good person. You may not attract as many people if your face and or body is not beautiful, but the ones who do like you will be liking you because of the good they see in you.

Best Answer

boobies rule!.........i've seen ugly chicks with a huge rack surrounded by droolers ;-)

Best Answer

So in your eyes, beautiful = how many horny people you attract... interesting.<br />I also note that you go for quantity... rather than quality? ;)

Best Answer

its all about the mind. if you have a beautiful mind you will appear beautiful. If you have a miserable ugly mind you will appear ugly.

Best Answer

That's very true. I'd rather be a beautiful person inside :)

Best Answer

Beautiful face. I dont mind an ugly body, besides, a body can be worked on.

Best Answer

I'd go for beautiful face too :)

Best Answer

I can do something about my body....

Best Answer

I am adorable in every way.<br />
You have issues with this?<br />
Don't hate moi because i am so purrrr-fect. Meow.

Best Answer

you are sad prson who is ugly on the inside you need help if you need to think like that

Best Answer

I do not "need" to think like that... it's a philosphical/rhetorical question.

Best Answer

Average body with an average face too

Best Answer

What? You mean I have to give one up?

Best Answer