TaintedSoul TaintedSoul 18-21, M 28 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Neither, I can't stand children, they are noisy and they smell terrible.

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

OMG! I thought you are males! lol

Best Answer

mee too thought the same thing !!!! hahah!! *high five*

Best Answer

None a th above.

Best Answer

dogs..........

Best Answer

Both really, even though I discovered that children boys are much funnier and cuter lol, my nephew has done some adorable stuff I have never seen my nieces doing when they were at his age! - But all children are lovely and and one shouldn't say I want this or that, people should accept whatever they get because some other people are not able to have babies, so one should be thankful for they have!

Best Answer

have one of each.........i'd rather take a nap

Best Answer

Identical twin girls

Best Answer

both!!!

Best Answer

I for a very long time have been wanting to have my own children 2 boys if im lucky.<br />
And adopted another boy with somekind of disiblety

Best Answer

Sons by a mile. With boys you only have to worry about one pen!s. With girls you worry about every pen!s in town.

Best Answer

I have both..

Best Answer

My grandma had nothing but girls.. my mom had nothing but girls... I want to have a boy. I just want one child.. no more. Just one little boy that I can raise to be a perfectly happy and strong young man with a heart full of hope and dreams as well as a mind full of knowledge and wisdom~^^

Best Answer

Hopefully I get 3 or 4 boys and 2 or 3 girls. Would prefer more boys to girls so the boys can look after their sisters ;)

Best Answer

I always wanted a couple of each.

Best Answer

I have three daughters the eldest works for the NHS, middle daughter is a manager is a nursery & the youngest has giving me the joy of two grandchildren a boy & a girl.<br />
Atrer having two daughters My wife at the time said she wanted another child & to be honest l was hoping for another girl and than is what we got. To me there great people with differant personality & l love them all to bits :-)

Best Answer

I have one of each....they both bring different challenges to the table...but all in all..sons are probably easier...less maintanence...and with a daughter you have to worry about how many sets of balls your going to have to cut off from boys snuffing around

Best Answer

I have 2 sons....didn't try for a girl .... seem difficult compared to boys. Plus boys love there mom's :)

Best Answer

I have both 2 daughters, 2 sons, but I can tell you this I love all four of them to death, but the girls are the most headache, awww! my 20 year old daughter was a tough cookie, i'm proud of her thou , this her second year in college.

Best Answer