Questionator Questionator 26-30 215 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Question of the Day

ok...so if i want to rob a bank (my alter ego fantasy) i cant actually read the mind of each and every individual there to plan out my execution...lots of time and effort ...so i will rather choose to be invisible....easy and fast. so the power to be invisible wins.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

neither.

first invisible:

it will not give any thrill to others.its like being selfish to self getting things done without anyone seeing.

second read minds:

I don't think I would. It would be too much stress to deal with!!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I would like this question to go invisible

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

good answer :-)

Best Answer

HAHA I would like to read the minds of ep'ers who made this Q... but I guess I have the answer already---EMPTY---

Best Answer

Both of these seems to be a curse...our ego knows no bounds

Best Answer

Just think, if I were invisible I would have to be naked, hehehe.......

Best Answer

I'd rather read minds than mess with them. Being invisible you can mess with the way people think things are happening. I want to be able to read their mind and respond to what they are thinking.

Best Answer

I'd rather be invisible so I can see how others act and I don't need to read their minds.

Best Answer

The 'power' of invisibility is no longer necessary. The Japanese figured out how to make invisibility cloaks. We are already there. Cloaking devices can be made for everything now.

So that leaves reading minds which we can kind of do by reading faces to some extent. I guess that would be good because there would be less talk and more action maybe? and no fooling or tricking. probably more love too.

Best Answer

well, they've figured out how to project pictures onto clothing from a 3rd person device that will make the person "invisible" from one point of view if you close one eye

Best Answer

invisible would be more fun! :D

Best Answer

U would be amazed how powerful you would be by just having a few shots of baccari 150, you would be having all kids of power ..... Try it !

Best Answer

Read minds, so I know if I can trust certain people.

Best Answer

If you want to know you can trust someone, i would go with reading hearts. Minds can be bipolar.

Best Answer

Some Hearts, or emotions, can be bipolar as well. At least if I knew what they were thinking, I would have better insight as to what type of person they are. For example, are they liars, or are they being honest with me? After all, I have no time for liars in my life.

Best Answer

I'd rather be invisible - when I wished to be, anyway. I would make myself filthy rich by going into banks and siphoning off small amounts of money at a time.

Best Answer

invisible if I could read minds I would be able you hear all the bad things people think about me

Best Answer

Invisible would be more fun. I could enjoy myself without directly affecting other people so much. I mean, I could still sneak around and play tricks on people, but it wouldn't be nearly as invasive as mind-reading.

I wouldn't want to read minds, even if I could.

Best Answer

Neither. The power to be invisible either means you fade from the world to never be noticed by anyone if permanent. Think out of sight, out of mind. If temporary, it means it is something that would be used for voyeuristic activities or criminal ones (maybe both).

To read minds is the ultimate invasion of privacy. How would anyone like to be on the receiving end of that power? Think of all the things you think about each day, all of thoughts would then belong to someone else to reveal.

Plus, I like some mystery to be left in the world.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. I don't like power, and power can be dangerous. it can be used against us

Best Answer

Power is neutral. the more powerful you are, you are not better or more evil, you can be both.

Best Answer

Invisible because, really do you want to know every thought that goes through everyone's mind? Yeah a lot of thoughts are mean to be private. Not to mention it would be slightly creepy if you came across someone and you wandered into their thoughts and they were thinking about having sex with you at that moment. Yeah sometimes you don't want to know people are thinking.

Best Answer

I'm 51% sure I'd rather have the power of being invisable.

Best Answer

invisible...got enough voices in my head

Best Answer

Actually, i have both of those abilities.

Best Answer

I would rather to have power to read minds.

Best Answer