vazquezlala vazquezlala 18-21, F 26 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Health

I don't believe in soul mates...I also don't think sleeping around is healthy either. Be happy with the one your with as long as it lasts and when it's over , move on.

Best Answer

I would definitely much rather sleep with my soulmate my whole life. Union of bodies mirroring the union of souls.

Best Answer

As a young women option 1 is hardly making a good reputation for yourself and your future if/when you find your soulmate what you going to say to him or her oh I never had a real relationship before I met you I just slept about.hardly makes you sound faithful and commitment type so ueah soumate.

Best Answer

BTW i was raised up in a close family life with less chances to be rebal in my youth so my answer isn't to everything taste sorry

Best Answer

I'd like to find my soulmate, but until then I'm perfectly okay with sleeping around. I'm not gonna pretend someone's my soulmate just so I can settle down.

Best Answer

I wanted to find my soulmate, and stay with him. I wish things had worked out that way.

Best Answer

sorry.

Best Answer

soulmate

Best Answer

Really, what the **** is a soulmate? It started as a Hallmark thing and now everyone acts as if it's a destiny to have one and if not your life is unfulfilled. And you're probably a God-damned loser.

Best Answer

anyone can be your soulmate....you just need to know how to crack them open..

Best Answer

I don't know if I would call people soulmates, buy I'll keep my hubby

Best Answer

Option #2, please

Best Answer

soulmate are hard to find, I wouldn't want to keep sleeping around either

Best Answer

Soulmate my whole life

Best Answer

i would prefer to sleep if you are not my soul mate

Best Answer

i would want some one by my side who i would consider my equal and look toward them for the support i need to continue life and my goals sleeping with them is only a perk because if they truly cared or loved me they would be with me every step of the way

Best Answer

the latter.<br />
too much drama, too many participants the other way.

Best Answer

most peoples' lives have stretches of time for both. usually the soulmate comes along later.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's a hard decision...but probably soulmate

Best Answer

this is a no brainer....soulmate/entire life

Best Answer

Soulmate....Something similar to your avatar...Hmmmm...yep.

Best Answer