haley1369 haley1369 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 18, 2012

how<br />
if it is lame, perhaps I can change it

Best Answer

GOD only knows.

Best Answer

Can I say neither?

Best Answer

Only the cowards know when and how, the rest just enjoy the ride till it ends. I don't want to know either one

Best Answer

I don't want to know anything about either one! I would forget to live in the moment! Always thinking about my death, instead of living my life!

Best Answer

When, because if you find out how you're going to die, for example get hit by a car, you'll be scared to go outside and afraid that a car would hit you... whatever it is, youll be scared of that thing, so its better to know when!

Best Answer

If you knew the future, wouldn't it change it because you'd avoid doing things that could lead to your death? Thus changing the possible time AND cause of your death.

Best Answer

How. Maybe I could do something to prolong my life if I knew how I was going to die.

Best Answer

I would rather know both I should not have to choose which one

Best Answer

Just when. Have tonhave some.element of surprise..ya'know...

Best Answer

Although I'd rather know neither one, the question asks for one or the other. So if I have no choice, I'd rather know when, as I could then make sure all of my affairs are in order. But I wouldn't want to know how, because if it's something really icky it would just bum me out.

Best Answer

Death is simply passing from one life to another. As we leave are earthly state, the veil is removed and we return to a loving Heavenly Father. As long as I live a life that is worthly of my Heavenly Father saying to me "Well done my good and faithful daughter, well done" Then it matters not how or when I go.

Best Answer

To know one way or another would be a cross to bear, that few would care to live their lives in a positive and productive way, only a few will have the certain knowledge of knowing how and when they will depart this life. And these few no doubt will spend the remainder of their days in reflection, regret, sadness, smiles, happiness, and I hope with peace in their minds and hearts.

Best Answer

Death is certain. I am not interested to know anything more about it.<br />
I would rather know more and more about life and living happily.

Best Answer

I'd rather not know, but if I had to pick one, I'd rather know how. I don't think knowing about my death would improve my life, but I think knowing when I'd die would drive me insane.

Best Answer

how, because it is interesting

Best Answer

Neither. I would not believe them anyway. mx:))

Best Answer

When

Best Answer