Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 11 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Shot...tazed.

Best Answer

Wow, more Palin hate almost 4 years after the election. Do you folks have any idea how much power you give a woman from Alaska? <br />
It's kind of hilarious. (I see she's hosting a show on network tv this week. Tell me that would have happened if you folks had just ignored her.)

Best Answer

Methusala - Obviously, she's not as stupid as you say. WIth a Twitter account she gave Obama huge fits that totally repositioned the argument in some key areas and I couldn't help noticing she's got had a bestselling book (just like Obama) and is sitting on millions of dollars of tv contracts. She's laughing all the way to the bank - and also at the liberals who keep her in the spotlight.

Best Answer

hm...It depends. Is this Pre election Palin or Post election Palin?

Best Answer

Well I have been tazerd it really hurts and I imagine those rubber bullets don't tickle so I would choose listening to Sarah Palin any day. Cheers!

Best Answer

is she nekked?

Best Answer

take her to bed. sarah palin may not be much of a politician but she's still hot

Best Answer