PerfectionIsALie PerfectionIsALie 13-15, F 22 Answers Jan 19, 2011

Is that even a realistic question. There is absolutely no doubt that love is a thousand times more important than living a leisurely wealthy life.

Best Answer

live in a small apartment with the man of my dreams, definitely

Best Answer

There is no perfect person in this world. I don't mind not having riches if I have love. I have never been well off in my life. I don't care. I am happy without money.

Best Answer

Hmm...right now I have the small apartment...AND I'm not finding love....I'll be waiting ...for the love or the wealth...either one that wants to show up.

Best Answer

I’ve had the former! Would like to try the later!

Best Answer

a woman is the only reason i work..so if i can have the perfect love/woman...wow....give me the small apartment...please.....its not even close...

Best Answer

I would rather be in the small apartment with the perfect woman of my dreams. What would be the point to be wealthy and no one to share it with. Money is not everything and love is the key to all things it can change a world.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as the perfect person, there are bound to be some issues or else there would be no passion in it....but a small apartment and a wonderful women who loves me as much as i love her would be the best....just my opinion

Best Answer

I'm alone now, so I might as well take the wealth. I would travel the world over, and maybe meet that perfect someone along the way.

Best Answer

Can I be wealthy and in love with the HOT pool boy?

Best Answer

Wealth.

Best Answer

BOTH thank you : D

Best Answer

I would live in a card board box with the right person....

Best Answer

Living in a small apartment with someone who loves me. I am 45, have a nice home, and a woman who says she "loves money." She never says she loves me. Needless to say, my life feels pretty empty.

Best Answer

I will chose love over wealth.

Best Answer

I unfortunately have driven down this path to the point of no return. If only I could choose again...

Best Answer

Id rather have true love hands down but with true love you wouldn't have to settle if the other person knew what you wanted they would do whatever it took to get it, to give it to you.

Best Answer

Rolling in dough<br />
But nothing is baking<br />
Give me close quarters <br />
With lotsa lovemaking!

Best Answer

I'm living in a tiny apartment with the man of my dreams right now. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Best Answer

in love with the perfect person

Best Answer