to find out there is? This is a deep one, think before you type...
sheekchic sheekchic 31-35 8 Answers Jun 19, 2012

When I die... If I'm wrong... People will just say I believed in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the power of the resurrection through Salvation... and lived a simple life trying to live a good life... But if I'm right... Then all you unbelieving souls are in a lot of trouble.

Best Answer

I would rather live my life believing that there is, and then die and find out that there isn't because my belief in God has helped me with many things throughout my life.

Best Answer

If I'm wrong then I have nothing to lose- because there will be nothing. If unbelievers are wrong, that's another story and a sad one at that.

Best Answer

As an ex-christian, who feels greater and greater appreciation each day that she lives wtihout christianity, I would much rather life as if there is no god and then discover that the God that christianity has been describing is real and he really will damn and torment those who don't enslave themsevles to him for ETERNITY. If the christian god exists, and if I learn that hell does, I will still not bow to the sadistic monster.

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer

I think I'd rather just live... ;)

Best Answer

Ok. Point taken. But (I'm going out on a limb here for argument's sake) how would "just living" change if you found someone close to you had taken their own life or lost a child to an awful disease? Would you just "live" from that point on? Or would you need hope?

Best Answer

I would rather live believing there is a God and die and find out their isn't.

Best Answer

But if there isn't, it would not bother you to know that you believed a lie?

Best Answer

If there were not one .. I would just be dead.

Best Answer

I mean, how could it bother me if I was just dead. I have lost nothing, but lived a life filled with the love of a God who I believe and believed was Truth.

Best Answer

I like :)

Best Answer