give me the cottage near the water any day

Best Answer

small cottage at waters edge(no misquitos please)

Best Answer

the cottage by the water - as far from civilization as possible

Best Answer

Hands down the large house in the city. I already live in the city and find myself lonely often, I can't even imagine being away in a small cottage on the water. Although it would be a peaceful place to be sometimes mainly during the day, with my wondering mind I would most likely drive myself into insanity.

Best Answer

i live "near" "the country" now. 2 miles in any direction and i could see any kind of wild critter.im three city blocks from where i once saw a whole turkey mating ritual where they kinda line dance in between the females... four other cars stopped to watch it too... magnificant... i wouldnt have it any other way actually... im a country mouse

Best Answer

DEFINITELY the large house in the city. i've lived in the middle of nowhere for so long now. plus, the city is so pretty at night. When I'm older I want a nice loft in New York or Miami.

Best Answer

Large house in the city :D

Best Answer

Water is my first choice. I love it.

Best Answer

Give me a small cottage on the water any time.

Best Answer

A small anything at the waters edge. I LOVE the city but I love the ocean far more!

Best Answer

Cottage.

Best Answer

Small cottage at the water's edge.

Best Answer