I like to visit the country, but I am SUCH a city person. I hate having to drive everywhere!
tjschira tjschira 22-25 17 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

I live in the suburbs now but I would prefer to live in the city. The city is really the place to live when you are young. The suburbs is the place for raising a family.

Best Answer

City for me . I love the liveliness and the business of it all . Fast paced , and oddly I feel safer than I would in the countryside . I hate quiet places mostly.

Best Answer

I've always been a country girl

Best Answer

Out in the country

Best Answer

I like concrete around my trees...

Best Answer

I live near Madison and it is almost perfect

Best Answer

The country where I am tuned into nature. I wouldn't trade it for all the eye candy and modern conveniences of the city or burbs.

Best Answer

The suburbs sounds like hell on earth. The city is great for social things but don't want to live there. I go country with easy access to the city so I could have both, but country life would be nice.

Best Answer

St♥ckholm!!! Big city life

Best Answer

I LOVE Stockholm!

Best Answer

Mixed community; planned community; or town center. Those are three names for the same thing. That is my preference because of their high density of affluent single people and structured social activities.

Best Answer

Country.

Definitely!

Best Answer

we are nomadic creatures.. why get stuck to one place... we can be in each per quarter.

Best Answer

Exactly. A new horizon every day!

Best Answer

I'm adaptable...so either lifestyle works for me. :)

Best Answer