Alkali Alkali 18-21 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

lose old ones...because people can tell me what already happened and then I'll remember...even if not first hand.

Best Answer

You won't remember anyone you met, you'll only begin to remember things after you make new memories. They'll be complete strangers to you.

Best Answer

you'll certainly remember them after you meet them again because you'll have lots of clear space for the new memories. People who can't make new memories are likely to end up in care.....they'd never remember where they were going or what they are meant to be doing. they remain frozen in time

Best Answer

Hmmmm, good point.

Best Answer

I don't like this question!

Best Answer

Too difficult of a decision? I think I might want to keep the ones I already have but either way it'll be upsetting not knowing your past and not being able to make new memories.

Best Answer

Yeah. I'm too greedy an want them both!

Best Answer

Haha, same here.

Best Answer

Lose all my old ones. They just bring me down and make me want that life back.

Best Answer

no no i dont want to loose any of my memories at alll... coz they are the ones where i am very very happy.. i just want to erase the complete phase of my life with my gf..

Best Answer

Some memories I can't get out of my head sometimes, but if I suddenly had amnesia... well then I'd be stupid

Best Answer

This question makes me want to cry

Best Answer

How come?

Best Answer

I can't even imagine either one. Memories are what we gather like food

Best Answer

lose

Best Answer

So you would rather lose the memory of knowing everyone you've ever known including your whole family in order to make new memories? You wouldn't know the same people you knew then.

Best Answer

Lose. I'm not overly attached to them, and life would just become stagnant if I wasn't able to make new ones.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes. And I'm fine with that.

Best Answer

Never be able.

Best Answer

LOSE!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm aware of that. I keep my answer.

Best Answer