i'd choose losing the old, as difficult as that is, because those who matter will still be here for me to make new memories with, and the best is yet to come...
wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 13 Answers Nov 5, 2011

I would rather keep all my old memories. I've lost many family members and friends and would want to keep the memories of them in my mind and heart.

Best Answer

I'm not sure, and I really can't think straight, to excited about Facebook being hacked. However, I can think of several memories that I would prefer not to have, but not all of them, too many valuable leasons, even in the memories I don't like... Okay, I go for option number three, not to lose any of my memories and still have the ability to make new ones.

Best Answer

You Do Not Have A Choice. All Are Bound to "the Wheel of Eternity" (continuous "life-death" Cycles). Each Directional Passage (into "life" or into "death" etc.) is Through "The VEIL-Of-The-VOID," which Wipes Clean All Memories (it is also refered to as the 'Veil of Forgetting'). Once on the Other Side of the Veil, memories fade, but never instantly, and these are of much Help,,, like Unto Waking From A Dream. ... In Truth, EveryThing is Permanently Recorded In The Dual Soul~Spirit Star, and When You Evolve Further, All Memories Are Seen At Will.

Best Answer

yes i know you don't have a choice, but the question was hypothetical

Best Answer

I don't Indulge in Such. Many experience both Your 'hypothetical' scenarios, generally due to illness or injury. I experienced both aspects due to a loved-one's illness, who eventually recovered. It was nightmarish for me, as well. When they recovered, not all old memories were available anymore, and new ones became possible again.

Best Answer

Can I have some of, whatever it is you're on?

Best Answer

No... It'd Burn Out the little wire you call "your sentience," and You'd be worse off than you are now. Re-Apply after 100 more lifetimes experience (someone may be able to help). Duh.

Best Answer

loose my old ones.....It's already happening...:) Making room for new I suppose

Best Answer

In my case, it depends.. if my old memories are very very good or very very bad. =p

Best Answer

As it happens, nature is making this decision for me...the memories of my decadent past are as clear and vivid as if they happened yesterday, and my short-term memory sucks, so---

Best Answer

Hope I'd never have to choose :/

Best Answer

Losing old memories would mean losing my son for good so I'd choose the not making new ones .

Best Answer

i'm sad to hear this, but at least you keep him with you through your memories

Best Answer

Lose all the old ones and make new ones !

Best Answer