Hmm tricky...
Fiasco12 Fiasco12 18-21 9 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Lose the old ones. I live for the future

Best Answer

I love my old memories...they keep me going....the future just doesn't seem to have the allure the past has...aka "the good ole days"

Best Answer

Yeeeeah theres way too much good memories that make me smile.... I'd have nothing to smile for tomorrow without them!

Best Answer

there ya go....so young and yet so wise...I just wanna eat you up... >:)

Best Answer

I never worry about such things. I lose memories all the time.. I am pretty much not worried about such silliness..

Best Answer

You seem quite wise! :)

Best Answer

I'd give up past memories in a heartbeat. I have my daughter for the future.

Best Answer

My son is the only reason I have to even want to live at all, so erase my memories of him and I might as well be dead.

Best Answer

Thats a really good reason... My mum, sister, brother and me are extremely close I don't think I could see a future without them either...

Best Answer

I would rather lose hair from my scrotum than my head.

Best Answer

Hmm.. I don't quite understand how that answered the question but.... nice input? lol

Best Answer

What's tricky? I'd pay to lose my memories.

Best Answer

You'd pay to lose your memories of being loved by those who have known you your whole life? I can't choose whether I'd choose to do that or never be able to remember new friendships etc I'd be making in the future..

Best Answer

Loved?

Best Answer

Yeeeah loved... its something we've all or nearly all of us have encountered at some stage..

Best Answer

Yeah but, if those people that love you are still in your life, you can make new memories with them if you choose a clean slate. If you choose to never have memories again, then you're stuck with all the bad ones. I'd take a fresh start any day.

Best Answer