Emotion is a primary subtle perceptual sense. With it adults perceive energy fields and their relationships. If you trust your emotion, it provides clarity and independance. Other subtle senses are intuition and the extended sense of touch.

Best Answer

I would definately choose none. Life is a series of tragedies interrupted by the occasional miracle.

Best Answer

I would rather feel too much than no emotion. I control my emotions to much I think, and it would be nice to be able to let go and feel.

Best Answer

I have little to know emotion. The day to day interactions to other are mostly mimics. I wish sometimes I could feel what is known as " Love "

Best Answer

I know what you mean about mimic. I call it "canned interaction"

Best Answer

I'm sorry you have little emotion, or cannot access it really...? do you feel drained/numbed ?? *huug to you* :)

Best Answer

Sometimes, I'd like to feel numb, just for a while.

Best Answer

Between those two? No emotion at all.

Best Answer

I sometimes would like to feel nothing too...just have no reactions..no constant mind involvement on certain things...ty for ur answer:)

Best Answer

A lack of emotion often provides a clarity of thought... and you're welcome! :-)

Best Answer

Sometimes its hard being so passionate and caring too much about others.

Best Answer

It can be SOME times..I am exactly like this...I know what too much emotion is like..hahaha

Best Answer

Feelings are what life is all about. Why hide?

Best Answer

Too much

Best Answer