if you had a large amount of money, would you invest it in a college career or would you invest it in a small business?
veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

If you have a career in mind about which you are passionate and it requires a college degree, then go for the degree, but since you are asking the question, I'm assuming you do not have such a passion in your life. Why not take a career explorations class first and see if there is such a career for you before you commit your money to starting a small business?

Best Answer

A small business but I love learning too.

Best Answer

Both is better...

Best Answer

duh, but my question is if you can only pick one which one would you pick?

Best Answer

Oh, in that case, my answer is neither....lol

Best Answer

I have both. Although they are not related at all.

Best Answer

which one do you enjoy more?

Best Answer

Well it's been around 20 years since I completed my university degree and I never went on to really use it professionally. Although I would always encourage anyone to complete a tertiary degree and post grad studies if they can. Whether it directly leads to your career or not completing a degree helps you to learn how to learn. A skill that is incredibly important for whatever you choose to do in your life.

Best Answer

hmmm ok thnx:)

Best Answer