georgeE16 georgeE16 22-25, M 13 Answers Mar 13 in Community

Rather they were truthful ,i would feel worse if i found out they lied

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Be truthful.

Best Answer

I prefer people to be truthful .. but I also prefer that people who have no reason to tell me certain things .. don't do that.

Best Answer

truthful. cuz it hurts more when you find out or even start suspecting the lies

Best Answer

let's put it this way: people, a lot of people were deceptive with me, were false in many ways, did not even consider me worthy enough to speak for myself: as a result, I cannot have anything to do with those people who are responsible for making decisions and casting me aside without me having any say. I can't trust, after all that's gone down. I don't see anyone trying to make it right. I feel condemned to the point where I think it's all hopeless forever. I really have no faith that somewhere down the line, someone is going to see me as I am, and not how I have been nastily portrayed. The damage is so obvious to me everywhere I go, that really, it is totally pointless. At this point, I do not want anyone approaching me, coming near me, or even saying to me, oh, it'll be alright, you'll see. No, someone made it so wrong, that some wrongs cannot ever be set right. Something very dramatic would have to c hange for me to ever believe in anyone again, and that isn't going to happen. I contend that I have been condemned, left to rot, and will continually be run through the mud, no matter what I do. That's my reality, the one I face every day. It's fine, because one day, everything will be revealed and the shame won't be on me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Truthful. It might hurt, but better than a lit that I'd probably know was a lie anyway

Best Answer

Truth even though sometimes that truth hurts

Best Answer

I'd rather be truthful, I'd hurt people way more if they found out I lied to them.

Best Answer

truthful...I detest liars.

Best Answer

I remember complaining to my mum that I was fat. she said no your not it's just puppy fat...I was 22 lol

Best Answer