stay at home and play video games with me :) I just got my husband the new Gears of war 3 so that should keep us busy for at least 2 weeks

Best Answer

How 'bout neither. If he does either of these things he wouldn't be my man for very long.

Best Answer

I like gaming and sex. looks like I got troubles. I need a new hobby.crochet maybe?

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

Crocheting? How 'bout looking for a job?

Best Answer

1. I have a job 2. job is not really a hobby its something I have to do and its souless. 3. what will I do with the REST of my time?

Best Answer

Crocheting is not such a BAD thing. LOL

Best Answer

gives life a sense of progress, its relaxing and its mobile.

Best Answer

There ya go...

Best Answer

i love a man who can game for 12 hours straight almost every day. I think there's sumfing wrong with me.

Best Answer

These are the only choices?

Best Answer

i think Crocheting has been suggested

Best Answer

Spice up your marriage, play GAMES with your man, travel, try to remember why you came together to begin with, candle lit dinners, reminisce with the kids' photo albums, weekends in the city - be his mistress ;*{ c'mon ladies- you lose him to s w*hore or the TV without a fight? I'd happer a screw driver in his tires- he'd never make it down the driveway

Best Answer

Stay home and play video games, and he does lol. <br />
If he ever cheated on me, he'd find his stuff locked in his car and I get very clumsy with keys when I'm angry!

Best Answer

Stay home and play video games all day....

Best Answer