... with a guy/girl who doesn't give a **** about you?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 17 Answers Apr 11, 2012

Caring and loving defo.

Best Answer

Aww thanks, thats really nice :-)

Best Answer

I ask myself this question often. Meaningless s*x is more thrilling and so much more fun usually ..... however having some one to appreciateyou and the fact that you love eachother is a thrill within itself

Best Answer

Loving caring person any day...

Best Answer

Caring, loving partner.

Best Answer

Loveless, meaningless; purely for physical gratification. I've done the love bit and found it to be rather lackluster. You can't feel hurt if you don't have feelings for the other person. Feelings make everything more complicated. I wish there was a surgery to remove those.

Side note: unrequited love is a beach.

Best Answer

Caring is always better.

Best Answer

I'd marry the loveless crazyfukker, and emotionally cheat on her with the loving one. Everybody's happy.

Best Answer

Caring loving partner I have, very boring, so maybe its time to have loveless sex on the side because I miss it

Best Answer

I don't know yet... I'm still deciding.

Best Answer

A loving, caring partner. Sex would just leave me wanting more, and probably make me see the relationship as being more than it really would be. Ultimately, great sex would make me want great love, but great love might not necessarily make me want great sex.

Best Answer

What if I marry the loving partner and have crazy sexx with a mistress?

Best Answer

if you have no moral integrity that would be fine! go for it...

Best Answer

It's just a what if

Best Answer

i know thats why i started with 'if'

Best Answer

probably a loving caring partner, having loveless sex doesn't work for me. crazy sex all the time isn't necessary anyway.

Best Answer

i would rather have love but the trueth is if you have love you have great 123

Best Answer