Depending on if you could write well, yes. Sounds like a promising premise

Best Answer

As a writer of many years, if this is your first attempt my advice would be to start writing now. Any medium is fine- but it takes lots of writing practice to develop style, rhythm, a good sense of character development, not to mention your personal flair. I think crime/detective stories are more difficult because foreshadowing, being vague without being TOO vague, and hinting to gain interest is harder than just describing what happened. Anything can be a good book if written well :) Good luck

Best Answer

I think it could be an interesting story. I hope you have a good editor. Judging from the number of mistakes in the single paragraph you wrote a whole book like that could be unreadable. I'm not one to normally comment on spelling and grammar mistakes, god knows I make enough myself, but if you're purporting to be a professional writer certainly you should be able to get through a single three sentence paragraph without errors.

Best Answer

A)thank you for your comment B)I was writing that paragraph in a bit of a hurry, so yeah there's a lot of mistakes, and C)I'm not a professional writer, just a very naive bibliophile who got inspired by a daydream that is turning into a full book with more and more details by the minute.

Best Answer

Thank you for taking my criticism with grace. I do think it could be very interesting if written well. I have no talent for writing myself. I envy those who do. I am an avid reader, always in the middle of at least two books (currently reading Dean Koontz - Relentless and John Grisham - The Confession). I marvel at the writers ability to turn a phrase. i think I could come up with good story lines and plots but there is no way I could write it to make it interesting.

Best Answer