philosophicmyth philosophicmyth 26-30, F 9 Answers Sep 27, 2010

I'd rather read the books that the ALA doesn't want in their libraries.

Best Answer

The ALA has kinda changed the mission of the banned book list. They now let others do the banning and they maintain the list so they know what books to make SURE are in the libraries. During banned book week the ALA is the promoter that suggests books FROM the list FOR the people to READ.

Best Answer

the ones I read regularly are "worse" than those

Best Answer

I read books no matter what! The more I'm told not to read them I will. I'm a grown woman but, if it had anythihng to do with my children then I would read the books to find out if they were good or bad for their mind.

Best Answer

what's bad is the fact i had read around 50 of the books currently on the list before 9th grade. maybe thats why i was placed in accelerated learning program. by controling what they read you control what they learn you control what they learn you control what thy know they don't know **** they are easily turned into mindless mdea slaves who will do what ever you tell them. why do you think lady gaga is so popular.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

I banned the list from my home....

Best Answer

This mighta done better with the list of banned books, maybe.<br />
An yeah ... gimme the list an they're the FIRST books I'd read prolly.

Best Answer

yes I would<br />
1. the satanic verses<br />
2.el sari rojo-english version<br />
3.Shivaji: hindu king in muslim India

Best Answer