Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 8, 2010

The newbies should stop being lazy and get their own avatar (it doesn't have to be a face). I'm a newbie myself so yeah.

Best Answer

I think some newbies might not quite know how this site works....I know when I got on here, I had no clue! So I just chose from what was there.

My thing is that the choices offered now seem to be the same as they were over a year ago. With so many new people, you end up with the same avatars as for some of the older members.

Best Answer

They should do something. It gets a bit confusing when several people have the same one. That's partly why I chose a picture over one of their limited selection of avatars. I even went onto some sites that specialize in avatars, trying to find something unique that I like.

Best Answer

I think that's a great idea. It could help make things a bit easier when it comes to identifying friends by their avatar.

Lots of people don't know how to put one of their own avatars up. I know I don't. I had a kind friend offer to do it for me.

It would help if EP gave instructions how to do it too!

Best Answer

Maybe they should show people how to get there own

Best Answer

That's a good idea.....maybe a little instruction block. I remember my first time here, and I chose the big blue eye just because I didn't have a clue how to do anything else.

Best Answer