Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 8, 2010

The newbies should stop being lazy and get their own avatar (it doesn't have to be a face). I'm a newbie myself so yeah.

Best Answer

I think some newbies might not quite know how this site works....I know when I got on here, I had no clue! So I just chose from what was there. <br /><br />
My thing is that the choices offered now seem to be the same as they were over a year ago. With so many new people, you end up with the same avatars as for some of the older members.

Best Answer

They should do something. It gets a bit confusing when several people have the same one. That's partly why I chose a picture over one of their limited selection of avatars. I even went onto some sites that specialize in avatars, trying to find something unique that I like.

Best Answer

I think that's a great idea. It could help make things a bit easier when it comes to identifying friends by their avatar.<br />
Lots of people don't know how to put one of their own avatars up. I know I don't. I had a kind friend offer to do it for me. <br />
It would help if EP gave instructions how to do it too!

Best Answer

Maybe they should show people how to get there own

Best Answer

That's a good idea.....maybe a little instruction block. I remember my first time here, and I chose the big blue eye just because I didn't have a clue how to do anything else.

Best Answer