Dragonhermit Dragonhermit 36-40, M 12 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

If they were on Meth then i would avoid them, but something like poverty, illness or Tetracycline stains would be a different matter, people fall on hard times and dentists prices are way to high for some people, i have know a few young people with missing teeth and one girl lost all of her teeth at 22 not her fault a medical condition caused it to happen.

Best Answer

Great answer and so true. :)

Best Answer

i'm old........a pulse & a job is considered a "catch" ;-D

Best Answer

Best Answer

it would be a factor. recently i went out a couple of times with a girl whose teeth were very crooked and very badly stained. i didn't go out with her again and that wasn't the main reason, but it did turn me off. if she doesn't care about dental hygiene, what else does she neglect?

Best Answer

I can see your point, but what if the problems weren't caused by neglect. What if they happened because of an accident, genetics, or sheer ignorance (like drinking large amounts of soda without understanding how acid eats the enamel)?

Best Answer

a 23 year old woman cannot plausibly deny knowledge of the basic facts of dental health. the crookedness is obviously not her fault or her doing.

Best Answer

well i have a slightly discolor tooth from falling and breaking it , but its very easy to hide.she was just to lazy to hide it.

Best Answer

it was not an "it," it was "them."

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

?? What's so funny?

Best Answer

I'm sorry but the mere scenario of a casual greeting then an exchange of smiles resulting in the other to scream or wretch/twitch then taking heels away...too funny yet very sad for the... traumatized victim :/

Best Answer

I can appreciate how that can be funny. :) But that scenario you described does indeed happen and it's devastating to the "victim".

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Yes I did when I was younger. This young woman was very attractive except she was missing about 4 random teeth. I was very turned off. I couldn't get over her teeth.

Best Answer

Thanks for your honesty

Best Answer

Crooked, I don't care. If someone was missing teeth, I would cringe a bit but I would get over it. <br />
But..if someone did not brush their teeth or they where rotten, I would not date them at all. I remember seeing a girl the other day with calculus/tartar build up on her teeth and I was grossed out.

Best Answer

thanks for your reply

Best Answer