Just something bugging me I would like to know what others think
nobleicus nobleicus 22-25, M 17 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

l honestly dont know but if i thought he was my soul mate than probably

Best Answer

Definitely a YES!!! Been there done that ,got the T-Shirt.

Best Answer

Certainly, being vulnerable comes with starting and being in relationships.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I don't get embarrassed easily and if its for a good reason like having the man I love...sure I would. I'd walk on fire as well. **** pride.

Best Answer

I did, 21 years ago, 3 kids and 6 cats later, I guess I did the right thing. :-)

Best Answer

nothing ventured..nothing gained..you have a 50% chance of it working.

Best Answer

I have done in the past and if i really really liked them then yeah i would probably do it again lol:-P

Best Answer

Absolutely, I do it all the time!

Best Answer

Yes. 100% every time.

Best Answer

Without a doubt. If she's the right one, and doing something embarrassing brings her closer to you, then isn't the happiness that you'll both feel later worth any embarrassment you bring on yourself now?

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it "embarrassing myself" exactly but just doing something for the one one I love just a step farther. Even if its embarrassing at that moment I'm doing it I wouldn't think if it is embarrassing or not I would think if its for the o one I love im willing to give up my world no matter how embarrassing or stupid it will be

Best Answer

sometimes, but not as often as i should

Best Answer

Yes, because if they don't want to be with me, I won't get embarrassed... just a bit confused as to what I saw in them.

Best Answer