You are on a doomed airplane heading fast for the ground. You and a stranger are the last people on board. You are holding in your hands the last parachute, but it will only effectively slow one person's fall. What do you do?
BrentonSwafford BrentonSwafford 26-30, M 7 Answers Aug 22 in Community

screw that I'm saving both our as*es, even if I have to lose a leg or two~ we're both gonna make it out alive one way or another! it ain't worth saving myself if I gotta live with the terrors of what happens and besides I need someone who I can rant, joke with when I'm in the hospital so his/her as** gotta stay alive till then!

Best Answer

but in all seriousness~ if I have the power to no one is gonna die on my watch even if it's all hopeless

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. If you know the dynamics of a falling plane you know you cannot possibly overcome the effects of gravity in time. Jumping under 600 feet AGL with or without a chute has the same effect.

Best Answer

Oops, tool too long to decide...SPLAT

Best Answer

i suspect that self-preservation would kick in. I'd like to think i was noble...but...well...

Best Answer

Myself

Best Answer