8pops 8pops 31-35, F 18 Answers Apr 30, 2012

A true friend would not compromise something you told them in confidence. That would be/is a betrayal.

Best Answer

No, because ask yourself did you ever reveal one not meaning to hurt anyonme? I sometimes hare with a clse friend something someone said for advice, but try to not say the name of the person. I can get advice easier to give someone if i ask friends. It is good never to tell a true sevcret though if it is best to not tell it. Some things may have to be told to protect or help the person though.

Best Answer

this is why i don't share info.. at all.

Best Answer

No because u can also keep a secret from your friend if it's personal.

Best Answer

People are weak,this doesn't mean they aren't a friend. If I have anything I don't want anyone to know .I keep it to myself.

Best Answer

Not necessarily .... some people are just not secret keepers ; BUT they make for a da** good friend .... you just have to know which friends can or can't keep a secret ...

Best Answer

Those are the type of people that the Secret Service will not hire, but there are some people that can't even hold water, much less a secret. I just don't tell them anything deep and personal.

Best Answer

Don't share secrets with blabbermouths!

Best Answer

No, some people just have a hard time keeping things to themselves. It's up to us to discover who we can trust with our secrets.

Best Answer

Some people just can't keep secrets. I would say that you should not tell them any, in that case. :)

Best Answer

No. True friends have their weaknesses just like the rest of us. If your friend can't keep a secret then share it with another friend who can.

Best Answer

not necessarily!<br />
lets face it some ppl just cant keep secrets. I have a friend like this she's lovely in every other way I just "dont" tell her secrets ;)

Best Answer

It depends what i told them....if i was in any danger and they knew something about it then i would not call that not keeping a secret. The friends I have and trust do keep zip if i asked them.

Best Answer