tinypic.com/r/e70bhk/6
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 8 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Community

The image is blank like your discriminative judgmental mentality, perfect couple of the idiot century -.-

Best Answer

what is your problem with me?

Best Answer

You keep judging people. That is my problem.

Best Answer

you're judging me so you are just as bad

Best Answer

Nope that's CORRECTING those who are discriminative.

Best Answer

I say he is intriguing... the make-up doesnt help deciding

Best Answer

I'd say, a 4 ba<x>sed on facial mathematics of attractiveness. So, that'll be in the average spectrum. His face makes him look like he had been physically and mentally abused and the piercings in my opinion look stupid. Why are you asking this? You must not like him if you're putting him on the spot for criticism. So, with that, I'll assume your level of attractiveness, both physical and mental, to be in the 2 range. Also, is he emo? Why so depressed or lack of emotion? And the makeup... Is he a street performer? He seems to be hiding behind a lot of physical barriers as an emotional compensation. I'm going to guess and possibly stereotype his look, yet, does he smoke marijuana and use shrooms?

Best Answer

Interesting piercings. I like the makeup too. Does he dress like that normally?

Best Answer

Usually yes sometimes crazier or sometimes more normal

Best Answer