litelover litelover 36-40, M 11 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Yes, the cheque is in the post kinda thing, wish they could but know they won't.

Best Answer

Perhaps a kind of passive deception

Best Answer

Depends, did they let me know why they could not? I understand things happen and plans change, I also realize that we get sidetracked as humans. I would have to confront the subject to determine if they did not do it because they did not really want to or what kept happening that caused them to forget or otherwise divert their time.

Best Answer

not in my case it is just passive agressive bhavior on their part

Best Answer

psha, yeah. it was a lie when they didnt do it the first time. unless they forgot. that happens. BUT if u reminded them or asked again, and they still didnt do it?<br />
then yeah man, its a great big fib!

Best Answer

like i say if someone tries to do it but can't and they attempted that is understandable but not even trying is ridiculous

Best Answer

'do, or do not. there is no "try" ' -yoda ;p

Best Answer

They're not planning on doing it so yes.

Best Answer

i' say

Best Answer

I think that if you do it twice, that they are lying. Three times, they are a liar.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome. Thanks for the BA! :D

Best Answer

I don't know if I would use the word "lie", certainly, not trustworthy and no one needs someone like that in their life.

Best Answer

true especially if that person made no effort to do it

Best Answer

Could be a lie. Could be laziness or forgetfulness. Hard to say.

Best Answer

I'd say you were asking/relying on the WRONG person

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer