describe him, oh wait I already answered this question, because you posted it twice

Best Answer

He is 16, wears wireframe glasses, pale, has a thin face. Very tall (6'1) lanky figure, wears checkered/plaid shirts. Has an IQ of 140. Is an 'Aspie'. Uses neatly structured sentances with big words and elaborates on everything, especially TV shows, books, or videogames, but apparently likes science too. He ran away from school when he got a 'B' on his report card. Likes violent stuff (in books, tv shows and movies) wears an 'Indiana Jones' hat to school, people think he's weird and slightly creepy/goofy. Has no friends really, and has depression amongst other things. likes exploring woods in his free time. used to be a community member of wikipedia. Said to be 'immature' by a teacher. threatens people when he's ticked off with pens. likes anything that investigates gory stuff.
From his posts, he is understanding of computers, someone didn't know how to color their text in HTML, so he writ a whole 5-6 sentance paragraph on 'hexedecimal'. likes weapons, looks like harry potter minus black hair and blue eyes. I need to know if he is a nerd because if he is and he isn't any of the other two then I'm going to stop being friends with him cuz I hate nerds

Best Answer

He's your "friend"?<br />
I'd hate to see how you refer to your enemies.

Best Answer