Johnny88 Johnny88 22-25, M 13 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Health

No, it do not sound like being live.

Best Answer

not quite total<br />
................... but pretty close<br />
how about you?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I meditate and I have had glimpses into a state of complete peace but no my mind is quite erratic most of the time

Best Answer

i found practised meditation kinda got in the way. now, when i have a space of geography and time that the universe has allocated me.... peace and contentment spreads over me, like the universe holds me safe in a state of love and total acceptance for a while.

Best Answer

I don't get that

Best Answer

i didn't at first.... then i realised that even meditation requires effort. now, when i find myself alone, in a quite space that i have not consciously created, i just let go.... and it just happens... and i accept it.

Best Answer

thats pretty cool but meditation for me is effortless I am basically just allowing everything to be! but yeah alot of schools of thought particularly buddhism teach effort which can be beneficial but yeah misses the point

Best Answer

effort vs becoming attuned to the universe.... two different aspect of buddhist teaching... different paths, same goals. the buddha taught us that we can all reach the same state.... but not only through his teaching.

Best Answer

I love the story of buddha but not so keen on most buddhism

Best Answer

like all belief systems, buddhism has been corrupted by those who seek to be in control. the budda taught us to accept nothing and question everything... including his teaching.

Best Answer

when I read about buddha it brings tear to my eye

Best Answer

i was brought up a christian... then discovered i was already a buddhist at eight years old. my folks tried to ridicule me and shame me out of it from then on... i remain a buddhist.

Best Answer

:) I much prefer buddhism to christianity

Best Answer

i expect to take responsibility for my actions, my learning and my development.... not to have some other being just forgive me without effort on my part.

Best Answer

yep :) taking responsibility is part of the freedom

Best Answer

yes, essential to development through understanding one's-self and one's actions.

Best Answer

I would say I'm okay.

Best Answer

Not completely cause I'm also excited about someone's reaction to their presents tomorrow.

Best Answer

At the moment. Yes. And my kitchen is a bit of a mess but we are all sitting together on the couch in our pjs. Life IS good. ~Peace.

Best Answer

I am its a great feeling

Best Answer

getting there. long trundle ahead though.

Best Answer

Enlightened/Awakened/Euphoric and Tranquil. :)

Best Answer

Not one bit.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer