Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 83 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Hobbies

More common in French-speaking countries than in the U.S.

Best Answer

My real name is Anastasia but people call me Stacey for short. I prefer stacey xD

Best Answer

Very common.

Best Answer

common probably..

Best Answer

Uncommon

Best Answer

I would say it's so not common, unfortunately people mess up on my name a lot especially with similar (common) names.

Best Answer

not common

Best Answer

Very uncommon

Best Answer

My name is Lux, I would say that is pretty uncommon

Best Answer

Common and very popular back in the day. When I was in the first grade there were 4 of us with the same name.....

Best Answer

It is way too common

Best Answer

It's quite rare, even in my country, since it's considered as one of the oldest Serbian names still in use to this day.

Best Answer

urrmm its middle :)

Best Answer

It's common in French-speaking regions. My parents are from Louisiana and Maine on the border of Canada. How about that?

Best Answer

it's less common with "ie" - most are "Holly" but my parents like to be different.

Best Answer

Uncommon

Best Answer

my name is totally uncommon and that just makes it that more fun and enjoyable!!! Even my surname is a tongue twister!!!

Best Answer

simple. only 4 letters but very uncommon, I always have to spell it for people to catch it.

Best Answer

so uncommon. i have to repeat my name every time i introduce myself to someone. and even after that they can't pronounce it. i jus wish my name was jane or emma or something very common

Best Answer

mine is very common name.....

Best Answer