ShadesofBlues ShadesofBlues 18-21, F 35 Answers Jan 7 in Dating & Relationships

I'm NOT a necrophiliac.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

No, 126 would be pushing it

Best Answer

No way. I don't want to date someone nearly the same age as my parents!

Best Answer

I've watched friends and relatives experience this. Initially everything is wonderful, but realistically this person can never be your life-partner. Perhaps a good 15 years if your compatible? It depends if you want the experience of sharing a limited time of life but no doubt wonderful time with this person who could quite well be your ideal partner. Or just saving yourself the heart break now and find someone who won't be deteriorating physically and emotionally 25x faster then you.

Best Answer

No, you can have flings but its just weird to be dating them. Think about it, they will have trouble getting intimate later on when your only 35. Thats just one of the problems.

Best Answer

So 16•2.....naw I'm good

Best Answer

He'd be 88.....I'd have to think about that.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no 38 is pushing it for me

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Not at this stage of the game, no. Someone ninety years old would be just...ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

However, I've been known to go quite a few years older than myself in the past. Like, up to twenty years.

Best Answer

Definitely. Older men are hot. =P

Best Answer

I've bee thinking about it a lot actually. She'd have to be really pretty, very smart, & a decent provider. Hopefully she'd be looking for a sex-filled relationship.

Best Answer

For now I'd say No... But hey, you never know how life will be in th future

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Ues

Best Answer

Nah brah wrinkles, wrinkles everywhere

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Age is just a number and honestly, the older is the more mature. If I fall in love with someone who is twice my age, I'd go for it

Best Answer

Eighty? No

Best Answer