PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Jun 5, 2012

if it makes them happy then yes

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

I can now. Couldn't truthfully say that when I was younger.

Best Answer

You are wise now.

Best Answer

Yes, perhaps.. but wisdom comes at a price.

Best Answer

Don't we know it at these ages....

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

It should not be your choice but I know that it often is. If you feel that you have to ask to be set free, rather than it being your right (regardless of you desire this way or that) you are not in a good place.

Best Answer

Your words are valid. Thank you for traveling so far back.

Best Answer

Done it a few times already.

Best Answer

And you are still alive?

Best Answer

OH BROTHER!! all of you who answered this are so funny (each comment seems to be straight from a Harlequin romance novel) I'm not disse'n you all- its just funny)!

Best Answer

Has anyone EVER loved you? LOL!

Best Answer

If I loved someone but they want to go I would have to let them go because its obvious they dont love me as much as I do them.<br />
I would suffer the pain and heart ache but that would one day stop and I know that they were not the right person for me the some one will come along one day who will love me as much as I would them

Best Answer

Rambling, but fine.

Best Answer

Honestly? I have no clue, whatsoever.

Best Answer

That is an honest anwer.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Good.

Best Answer

Love isn't love if you have to keep it in a cage. You know the old saying about if you love something set it free...if it comes back to you, its yours, if it don't it never was... I only partly agree with that. People, things, they come into your life for an a hour, a day a week a year, sometimes maybe even forever, but you never leave people and places you love behind, nor are you ever left behind. Loving someone means that a part of you goes with them, and a piece of them stays with you. ITs what keeps us whole and growing.

Best Answer

True sentiments. Thank you. They also say if it doesn't return to you, hunt it down and kill it.

Best Answer

yeah, I head that one too... but i've never done it :D

Best Answer

Yes...although it would be painful, but if that's what she really wanted...

Best Answer