meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 12 Answers Oct 12, 2010

There's something to be said about number 2. It stinks for a while but it makes you feel better.

Best Answer

I'd take second best but flirt around with 1st best ;P

Best Answer

Yes, of course

Best Answer

There will ALWAYS be someone better. Who cares. Life is for enjoying. It's all perception.

Best Answer

I do wonder if my ex husbands new wifie feels second best as she knew my husband was married an she married him ANYWAY while he was married to me. Four years later with no contact with either of them I just would love to know if "she" is happy.

Best Answer

Yes. I say enjoy whatever you have. Don't worry about what you don't have.

Best Answer

i would settle for not only 2nd best, but even less to enjoy while looking for the best, for life is a journey whereby the best is like tomorow never reached is the best we seek getting better, enjoy your journey.

Best Answer

i already AM settling for 2nd best with the most important thing in my life, its nowhere near as good as 1st best, but if i keep gunning for 1st best, I will likely end up with nothing.

Best Answer

yes of course

Best Answer