If they ask for it and they would really want to experience it? Or whatever reasons... Can you tell me why?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 40 Answers May 25, 2012

feck no!

Best Answer

Would you share your vibrator with someone else?

Best Answer

only with Punk

Best Answer

Not in a million years

Best Answer

Hell NO...

Best Answer

It wouldn't be my first choice, cause I think all these negative emotions about jealousy and insecurity would arise......but I'm pretty accommodating so long as the other person is accommodating to my peculiar desires and wishes as well. I don't think the relationship would last after that though.

Best Answer

Never in a million years

Best Answer

Yes. Thats all ill say

Best Answer

i was involved in a poly relationship, jealousy always rears its ugly head

Best Answer

Most definitely!! It would be so hot to see her *** all over another man's **** before he shot his *** so deep into her *****!

Best Answer

I'm comfortable enough in my own s3xuality to answer YES

Best Answer

Not @ this point in time. But never say never cuz u never know until u get there.

Best Answer

No, for the reasons many have covered: jealousy, keep it special, I can't separate love and sex, health concerns, ... However, we have had a lot of other partners in bed with us in fantasy play and it's sexy as hell. For us the reality would most likely spoil the fantasy.

Best Answer

Iv never been good at sharing things even the the thought of it is giving me jealous feelings and im not even in a relationship and id see it as a physical threat if i had a partner who wanted to bring another man into our bed.

Best Answer

Let me think......hmmmm......HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Ofcourse not ! He's mine :)

Best Answer

I've noticed that most of the "No" answers are from women...they would not share their man. I have my theories, the largest being security in the relationship. Women feel threatened at the thought of another women on their turf. Turn the question around, women...what if your partner wanted to share YOU with another man OR woman. Investigate some of the other experiences, especially about men enjoying their women with other men. Different psyche altogether. Remember, we're from Mars.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

someone mentioned early on he didn't want someone joining us.Now, He's changed his mind. What to think....

Best Answer

only in amsterdamn its part of the experience and id tell him what to do to them, after all you gotta do em all right? its known as going "around the world"

Best Answer

Wife =no

Girlfriend =yes

Best Answer

Whats the difference

Best Answer

Isn't it obvious? Most times the gf will actually request I post.

Best Answer

Of course I love her to much to with hold some thing like sex. I want her to have the best most enjoyable life married to me as possible and if she thinks having sex with other men will help I am all for it.

Best Answer

The answer is, NO! ALWAYS WILL BE...NO. I had the missfortune of a lover who cheated and constantly. No THANK YOU!

Best Answer

Sorry about that

Best Answer