feck no!

Best Answer

Would you share your vibrator with someone else?

Best Answer

only with Punk

Best Answer

Not in a million years

Best Answer

Hell NO...

Best Answer

Never in a million years

Best Answer

Yes. Thats all ill say

Best Answer

Not @ this point in time. But never say never cuz u never know until u get there.

Best Answer

Iv never been good at sharing things even the the thought of it is giving me jealous feelings and im not even in a relationship and id see it as a physical threat if i had a partner who wanted to bring another man into our bed.

Best Answer

Let me think......hmmmm......HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Ofcourse not ! He's mine :)

Best Answer

I've noticed that most of the "No" answers are from women...they would not share their man. I have my theories, the largest being security in the relationship. Women feel threatened at the thought of another women on their turf. Turn the question around, women...what if your partner wanted to share YOU with another man OR woman. Investigate some of the other experiences, especially about men enjoying their women with other men. Different psyche altogether. Remember, we're from Mars.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

someone mentioned early on he didn't want someone joining us.Now, He's changed his mind. What to think....

Best Answer

only in amsterdamn its part of the experience and id tell him what to do to them, after all you gotta do em all right? its known as going "around the world"

Best Answer

Wife =no<br />
Girlfriend =yes

Best Answer

Whats the difference

Best Answer

Isn't it obvious? Most times the gf will actually request I post.

Best Answer

Of course I love her to much to with hold some thing like sex. I want her to have the best most enjoyable life married to me as possible and if she thinks having sex with other men will help I am all for it.

Best Answer

The answer is, NO! ALWAYS WILL BE...NO. I had the missfortune of a lover who cheated and constantly. No THANK YOU!

Best Answer

Sorry about that

Best Answer

Ummm...I really don't think so.....I'd have to be pretty crazy to think that would feel right...

Best Answer

Thanks for BA....

Best Answer

You are welcome for BA :)

Best Answer

I have, it was awesome, but if your not doing it because it would make your partner happy, or if your not super confident and secure, don't do it.

Best Answer

Not up to me. Up to my partner. I have no problem as long as I'm the one she comes home to.

Best Answer

Today....yes. LOL

Best Answer

If I get the same in return, sure why not. Keeps things interesting. :)

Best Answer