I'm biased on the "No way in blinding flashes of an eldritch hell" side, so really, just wanna see opinions.
Kyroe Kyroe 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 16 in Dating & Relationships

I'll share my time, food, money, pretty much anything else but I cannot share a SO.

Best Answer

I would never share and never be with a man who wanted to share me. I am just a one man woman.

Best Answer

You know, I was just a bit tempted to ask you to marry me. You get a cookie instead, lol.

Best Answer

Lol. Look on the bright side, a cookie will not make me run. :))

Best Answer

Lol, look on the bright side, at least I believe in- and want to give- the cookie.

Best Answer

We both win! :))

Best Answer

No, Im the jealous type

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have married him if I wanted to share.

Best Answer

no. i'll get crazy jealous. might as well be single if my so wants that.

Best Answer

Have done so and it's a wonderful experience.

1) MFM is wonderful because a woman is a lot more complex than a man. I've never seen a woman in such sexual bliss than during an MFM trio.

2) partner sharing is also brilliant because it allows us to scratch that one night stand itch without going into dangerous territory.

3) MFF is awesome because there's nothing like seeing two women enjoy each other.

It all boils down to trust, fair rules and an absolute power of veto.

We have guest stars about once every six months or so.

Frankly, I'm more hesitant to share my wife for partner dancing or dinner than sex. I wouldn't want other men to buy my wife clothing. And when stuff goes down the *******, I'd like her to cry on my shoulder, not someone else's.

Best Answer

i am against sharing ur spouse with anybody baby. i will definitely not share my g f darling.

Best Answer

Would you share ownership of the favorite poem you wrote with someone?

Best Answer