I'm just wondering if there is anybody out there capable of emotions without limitation.
MagnumOpus67 MagnumOpus67 41-45 17 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Intimacy

It's easier for me to connect with someone online than in real life. My social awkwardness is crippling.

Best Answer

i am prob more open with my friends ive met on here then anyone in the "real" world. love??? well its posible to have an emotional connection with someone you have never met, weather it is love I'm not sure, dont think you can really know till u see someone in the flesh! :-)

Best Answer

What if you're blind?

Best Answer

i still think you wud need the interaction in the flesh to know for sure! x

Best Answer

I agree with that. We put too much stock in the physical. Sure I want it. I just wanta deeper cconnection first. Make sense?

Best Answer

i dont judge on apperance but u need that connection with someone.at the end of the day, when its just chattin online its just words on a screen that we interperate as we want to!!

Best Answer

Sure to the first question, but remembering that the world is a stage. (Many actors who claim they are who they are, but not who they really are). Sure to the second question, but again, people pretend much too much. Loving takes a lot of time, and I would wonder, if the person was the real person or not....I would have to meet, to dispel any questions I would have.

Best Answer

Honestly..I would..the way I see it..whether online or offline if a lady is fake itll show..I've loved people i havent met but it was them who wasnt true to themselves..but thats life..

Best Answer

yes I think you could,,,,as long as the person you were communicating with was being honest about everything they were saying ect

Best Answer

I can do both and have done both, but I feel more "capable" and less shy online than in person. Real life I feel awkward.

Best Answer

yeah gonna have to say no, no, NO! the 24 internet wives will all kill me

Best Answer

Find answer here -> EP Link

Best Answer

yes and no!

Best Answer

Yes and me personally no.

Best Answer

I feel more comfortable sharing my thoughts and true self with an on-line stranger than most folks I actually meet but no I wouldn't love someone I never met because I never met them!

Best Answer

What does meeting have to do with love?other than visual connection how does meeting make love possible? Honesty integrity kindness connection likemindedness similarity in values....these to me make love possible.

Best Answer

I completely agree with you about what makes love possible but I would never feel sure that that is what I was getting without a real flesh and blood meeting / relationship

Best Answer

I agree that meeting is an eventual necessity. The human psyche wants touch and taste and other senses satisfied, but love can grow outside of physical desires and make those experiences even better. Personally I want someone who will love who I am from the inside out. A big butt and a smile attracts those without the intelligence and character to converse with me let alone love me. Make sense?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Yes and yes.

Best Answer