Yes-and enquire why they prefer that status or was it bequethed upon them by force,and if so why hasnt there been no resistance

Best Answer

Yes. I have sat many times. Once while travelling, I sat next to a person and even shared my earphone plug with that person. He was quite younger than me and didn't seem to be in good condition. Everyone was giving me a strange look. We listened 2-3 songs. :D.

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me...unless they are doing or saying something that says ::Don't sit next to me:::

Best Answer

I frequently have on the train and bus here in Chicago. They are human beings and i dont mind them a all unless hey act crazy or smell or wont stop panhandling or urinate on the bus haha no joke. But yeah i sit next to them and even talk to them at times, they deserve to be treated like people not animals.

Best Answer

is he white ?

Best Answer

hell yea vagabonds are the backbone of america!

Best Answer

"there, but for the grace of G-d go I" <br />
yup, sure would. it might be me someday. I'm no better or worse than another person.<br />
might be a different story were they rambling or acting crazy.<br />
curiosity is how we learn :) I'm not offended, rather flattered

Best Answer

Depends on the circumstances.

Best Answer

yes i dont judge no-one ,,however if the smell is really bad i may have to move,,ooops

Best Answer

yes. i was once the beggar other chose to not sit beside.

Best Answer